Partial Student Travel support for Hilton Head 2020 is being offered to current listed presenting student authors. Once we receive the completed sign-up form below, you automatically receive the funding if you meet the following criteria:
- Currently we are accepting applications for university students - bachelor's, master's or equivalent. Post-doctoral candidates will be automatically withdrawn.
- The applicant must be presenting a paper (oral or poster, Late News included) at the workshop and must be listed as an author on the paper.
- There is a maximum of one (1) person supported per paper.
- An applicant who is presenting multiple papers may only submit a single application.
- Students who have received notification of acceptance of their conference contributions are encouraged to apply via the application below by April 3, 2020. All applicants will be notified no later than April 22, 2020.
Successful recipients of these grants are required to:
- Assist the conference organizers before or during the conference
- Include on the last slide of your presentation or on your poster an acknowledgement to the Transducer Research Foundation.
- Prepare and submit a Thank You letter to the sponsor of the grant
- Prepare and submit short report of their impressions of the conference (0.5 - 1 pages)
denotes a required field)